Carriage Works Laser Cutting and Fabrication Services
If you are looking for a quotation for Laser Cutting and Fabrication Services, Carriage Works, Inc. now features the most advanced CO2 Laser Cutting System available. The CO2 Laser cutting system provides a superb cutting qualities over a wide range of material and thicknesses.
Carriage Works Laser Services provide:
- Fast turnaround on small, medium or large lot sizes with no minimum order quantities.
- Quotations and Parts Processed from customer prints or customer CAD files can be imported.
- Additional Fabrication Services are available adding value to our service oriented operations.
- Additional services include but are not limited to; aluminum welding, stainless steel welding, alloy steel welding as well as bending and forming of a variety of these materials providing for a turn-key and full-service operation.
Precision Laser cutting and fabrication operations serve our customers in a variety of manufacturing disciplines.
- Prototypes, short runs and high volume production resources available.
- Competitive pricing with on time deliveries
- Quality Assurance and Service oriented with attention to detail.
Material Processing Capabilities
Carriage Works Laser cutting services can process the following materials;
- Stainless Steel alloys from 20 gauge, 18 gauge, 16 gauge up to 3/8" (.375") material thickness.
- Steel and Steel Alloys from 20 gauge to 1" in thickness. Steels include SSAB / CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) / P&O (Pickeled & Oiled) materials.
- Aluminum Alloys include 3003, 5052 and 6061-T6 from 14 gauge up to 3/8" (.375") material thickness.
- Materials can be processed in a variety of sheet sizes up to and including 60" x 120" sheets, for optimum material utilization.
Carriage Works, Inc. is located in Grandview, Missouri, a suburb of Kansas City, serving customers throughout the Midwest and beyond. Quotations can be handled by calling 816-966-1405 for personal attention or emailing your requirements to email@example.com. For all of Carriage Works product and service capabilities, check our website at www.carriageworksinc.com for a complete listing.
Request for Quote
If you would like a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.